一、1.Vocabulary and Structure
Part I Vocabulary and Structure
Directions: Each of the following sentences is provided with four choices. Choose the one that best completes the sentence. Then, mark your answer on the Answer Sheet.
0. I hope your ______ for the job of typist will be successful.
1. Mary is always ______ with her neighbors, wherever she lives.
A．on good term
B．on good terms
C．in good term
D．in good terms
2. I can't ______ what I am doing because it is so noisy here.
3. Mr. Green is considering ______ the job because he needs to get additional experience.
4. She is not accustomed to ______ what to do.
5. It is known that solar power can ______ electric energy.
C．be converted into
D．be converted to
6. The teacher ______ the students clean the laboratory.
7. I hope I ______ my graduation paper by the end of this year.
D．shall have finished
8. The students spent considerably ______ time listening to English than speaking it.
D．a great deal of
9. Most children enjoy ______ snow into figures of human beings and animals.
10. The old lady cannot ______ herself ______ the idea that somebody is following her all the time.
A．free ... with
C．free ... out
D．free ... away
11. Influenced by his teacher, he decided to take politics as his ______.
12. You ______ to remember more and, in most cases, will be tested on what you read.
13. To her great ______ one of her former classmates got the first prize in the English Speech Contest.